Khamis, 19 April 2012

Time For A Change!

Entries in My Other Blogs :




I guess the time has finally come for a change at least with regards to the language used to edit this blog.  This much thought over decision was made due to the fact that not many (if any at all!) STAR Form 6 students, for whom this blog was specially created, have come for a visit to this blog.  When this blog was launched, it was intended for them to look through all the reports and views about the activities in school and outside that involved them, whether directly or indirectly.  And it was for their sake, which was to cater to their understanding of the materials written, all posts were written in Bahasa Melayu.

However, after more than a year of hard work, presenting them with pictorial and documented reports of their activities, I have realised that they are not that interested on reading about their own activities; even if they were written in their own mother tongue.


So, I now feel that it is time to cut to the chase, and from today onwards, all posts will be written in English except for specific reports like official activities.  At least, when posts are written in English, I can kill two birds with one stone, mainly giving them a chance to read about their activities (if I'm that lucky!) and read materials in English at the same time (I should be so lucky!)


At least, no one can blame me for not trying!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan