Sabtu, 28 Julai 2012

A Day To Prove Their Worth

Star Q


Today (28th July 2012), the 2011/2012 batch of Pre-University students sat for the their Malaysia University English Test from 8.00 a.m. until 12.30 p.m.  The papers today consisted of the Listening, Reading and Writing Papers.  The Speaking test was done somewhere last month.

I personally have high hopes for a few of my students (and perhaps students from other classes) and I sincerely hope that these particular students use all their knowledge and skills to produce a good result.  And it would be a pleasant surprise if other students do just as well, if not better.

Once again, my hopes and prayers go out to these students; especially to deserving ones who have paid attention to my lessons in class.  To those who didn't; well, there still hope, Insya Allah.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan